Monday, April 29, 2013

Full sprint in Ohio


Dearest Family and Friends,

                                                This has been one of the fastest weeks of my mission; I can hardly believe I am hear reporting again! I'll have you all know that our investigators are doing great and one of them bore her testimony yesterday in sacrament meeting; it was so edifying to hear her. We are working very closely with the ward and availing ourselves to any service we can render. This may be the shortest e-mail I've ever written so I apologize but I want to leave you with my testimony this week. I am grateful to say that I represent Jesus Christ in Youngstown, OH. I can testify that it is by His grace I am permitted to do any good works. I am grateful for my purpose of inviting others to come unto Him; there is no more noble purpose and to be called in my weakness to declare His gospel is truly a honor. Elder Chapman and I are continuing to enjoy our time together. I wish I could expose the goodness of this Elder adequately. I know we are creating a friendship that will span into the eternities! I love you all so much and am grateful for your support and prayers! I know that our Father Lives! I know our Redeemer Lives because the Spirit tells me it  is so! Love you all and hope that you have a wonderful day! 

Love, Elder Prince

No comments: